Saturday 8 October 2016

#KVDxDEBENHAMS


Something a little different today; as many of you may know, the one and only Kat Von D recently finally released her Kat Von D Beauty line in the UK! Woo! To celebrate said long-awaited release, Kat had a special Meet & Greet in London’s flagship Debenhams store on Oxford Street, which, I was fortunate to attend earlier today! Oh my gahhh!



Freebies! Feat. tote bags, mini eyeliners, mini lipsticks and vegan biscuits! So cute! (sorry that the second pic is so out of focus, btw! i suck, know!)

I’m sorry, but how awesome are these freebies?! Made the 3.5 hours shuffling reaaaally slowly around Debenhams so worth it! They were even giving out mini Kat Von D transfer tattoos, which was an awesome way to incorporate her tattooing side with her make-up stuffs!

I did actually have to buy one of her products earlier in the week in order to get a wristband granting me entry (and whoopsie me, totes forgot to take a picture of the wristband as well!), and I decided to buy one of her Studded Kiss lipsticks in the shade ‘NaYeon’, which is a really cool super dark grey colour with gunmetal glitter in it. I think it fits right in with my current KvD collection! ^^



Studded Kiss lipsticks in ‘NaYeon’, ‘Vampira’ and ‘Cathedral’ - £16 each (via Debenhams.com)

All in all, the day was pretty awesome; got to meet Kat (albeit, only for about 5 seconds, lol), got a pic with her, got a couple of hugs, so yeah, worth my time in the cold and rain I’d say! Also, shout out to the lovely gals I met in the queue who helped the time pass a lot quicker! Much love! <3


Typical me, too excited to look decent in the photo! Oh dear... xD

SO, potentially interested in trying out Kat Von D Beauty? Her full collection (minus the odd bit here and there) is now available in the UK exclusively at Debenhams.com! Something missing? Can’t wait for it to get to the UK? Check out her full, full collection at Sephora.com!


Philippa. x

PS.: this is not an ad, lol!!
PPS.: something i am super looking forward to is her latest palette, the metal/matte eyeshadow palette! can’t wait for it to reach the uk!
PPPS.: damn, should have taken some pics of the awesome displays they have all over debenhams; if you happen to be in the area, go check it out! it's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment