Wednesday 5 April 2017

Before the sun goes down...~





Top - Brandy Melville
Shorts - ASOS
Hoody - Wildchild Industries
Boots - Dr Martens

Photo credit - Ama Charles-Adarkwa

Yes, yes, it is I, alive and well, HELLO AGAIN!

I seriously suck at maintaining this blog, don't I? But worry not, as now that I have a little more time on my hands and the natural lighting of London is getting a little easier to work with, I shall be able take photos to finally accompany the many posts I started writing last year! At last!!

But enough of that for now, on to THIS post! So, I figured it's been a while since I've posted a more casual look of mine, if ever, and so kind of just threw this outfit together very last-minute and went for a walk with Ama until we found a nice location to do our first shoot of the year (which you can so tell by the awkward posing, ...)!

While you'd never have guessed it from my various OOTDs, I am very much a creature of comfort and prefer hoodies and baggy t-shirts for my attire, so aside from the boots that I was just trying to get some wear out of for the first time in forever, this is pretty much what you'd most likely find me in on a normal day. Pretty boring and lazy, huh? And DAMN, has my hair grown long or what?! xD

ANYWAY, until next time (and there will be a next time!!),

Philippa. x

No comments:

Post a Comment