Sunday 28 January 2018

Often ill-prepared...~




Top - H&M
Jeans - Topshop
Jacket - Miss Selfridge
Scarf - Miss Selfridge (<--- my favourite scarf!)
Necklace - Lovisa
Beanie - Tally Weijl
Boots - ASOS

Photo credit - Ama Charles-Adarkwa

So... welcome to my first OOTD of 2018! Woo!

I attempted to start the year looking a little more put together than usual, and I'm sure I would have almost pulled it off, had it not been severely raining during the shoot, thus, resulting in a sort of I'm-nuts-and-awkward-as-hell me instead. However, no hate on the outfit at all, the downfall is all my terrible posing!

Now, for the most part, I'm not typically a jeans/trousers kinda person. In fact, come to think about it, I'm pretty sure this will be my first OOTD featuring jeans! Well, I do love my shorts... 

There is something to be said about a good pair of black skinny jeans, however, in the sense that they are very easy to dress up or down, and as I mentioned at the beginning of this post I was going for a more put together, almost mature look, which is sometimes a bit tricky with shorts.

Do expect the shorts to be back in my next OOTD though! xD


-Philippa. x


PS.: mind the soft photos, btw; as i said, it was raining, plus we were kind of on a tight schedule, PLUS ama was holding a lot of things (including the umbrella to protect my precious camera!) whilst trying to shoot me being stupid, so yeah... sorry, not sorry?!

No comments:

Post a Comment