Tuesday 31 December 2019

Goodbye, 2019.

I'm a terrible blogger,  I know. :(

Life has been busy (as i'm sure it is for most, if not all) and I've been coping with it rather terribly. But with a new year and in fact, a new decade, comes new chances and new promises. 

Watch this space. Amazing things are coming.

... and also because leaving it at that would be just 'meh', here's me at the end of the last decade vs. me at the end of this one! Enjoy!

December 2009
[ahhhh just look at the cute baby face!!! xD]

December 2019
[fun fact: i put on eyeliner just so i could take this pic today. i did not have anything else prepared. woops!]

Happy New Year everyone, see you all in 2020! =D

-Philippa. x

1 comment:

  1. You are a wonderful blogger, and you looked cute in both photos, back in December of 2009 as well as in December of 2019! Happy year 2020 and best wishes for the decade ahead!!!
    :D xx <3

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns Channel
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete