Sunday 20 January 2013

Photographer's Block?! + Super Awesome Pressies~

Had a photoshoot for the first time in ages yesterday, and I've got to say, I really did not know what I was doing! I was sooo out of practice and just all over the place! So yeah, this'll be the first time posting my photography on here, but seriously, it's not my best work, so please don't judge me from this alone!


See what I mean? In terms of composition, I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but meh, it's not exactly spectacular or amazing in any way, is it? AND, I can't even take credit for composition! Ama (right) suggested this exact spot for some photos, so really all I did was frame and shoot. Laaame! What kind of useless photographer am I? I really do have to commend her and Felix (left) for working super well without direction for this shoot; I was really nervous as this was my first time shooting a guy AND the first shoot I'd done in ages, so yeah, wasn't totally prepared or confident... xP

Anyway, grim photography aside, just thought I'd share snaps of my 2 favourite Christmas pressies I received this year, so here they are!


This first one is the 'I Love Crafty' Cat Nap ring from the Motel Rocks website which featured in my 'All I Want For Christmas Is You~' post a while back, and I am sooo happy with it! I wasn't actually expecting to get anything from that list, so was super chuffed when my friend Isabel not only got me this from the list, but also the Motel Rocks body top I had been lusting after! Woooo!


This gift was a total surprise to me; I seriously was not expecting something as awesome as this! According to my friend Ama, I showed her a brooch version of this to her a couple of years ago and she somehow managed to remember it and find a necklace version for me, which is super convenient as I don't even wear brooches, so yayyy! Thank you so much for the awesome necklace, Ama!!

I got too lazy before I could be bothered to get out the few other things I got from Christmas, so they will have to wait before being featured in a post, but yeah, got some nice things and apparently have more to come from some people, so coolies, looking forward to that. 

And if you're still reading this then please do me the favour of sparing a few more seconds to visit my photography page (link featured under my 'about me' section) so you can see what my photography normally looks when I'm not in total fail mode! ><" (oh, and if you think what you see there is better then please don't hesitate to click the 'like' button too!)


No comments:

Post a Comment