Monday 5 August 2013

Defying Summer, a.k.a. You Can Never Wear Too Much Black~


I am such a dork; just look at that stupid face and pose I'm making! There's no doubt in my mind that Ama shall be very upset with me using this particular photo for my 'opening statement', as it were, but whateverrr, there's nothing wrong with the photography, just my failed attempt at being funny. ANYWAY, moving on swiftly...



 Dress - Motel Rocks
Belt - Primark
Tights - New Look
Boots - F&F @ Tesco

I hate summer, I really do. I'm really into layering my clothes, so it's been quite a struggle to go against my nature and force myself to wear as little as possible. On top of that, I don't like to expose my legs at all, meaning I have to wear tights all the time, and I'm sure every girl out there knows that black tights + hot, hot sun = BURNING LEGS.

However, I must admit that I have been more prepared for this summer than any other in my life, which is good, and, yes, even though it is black, this dress from Motel Rocks is super perfect for such evil weather, being light, flowy, and just overall easy to breathe in (not to mention suuuper cute!). I also finally got the guts to wear my new-ish cat ears out, which was awesome, and though I got many strange looks from the public (kind of expected, duh), I just kept telling myself that it was my stunning fashion sense that grabbed their attention, so yay to my growing ego! ^^


-Philippa. x
---
http://ohmymeowy.tumblr.com
http://www.twitter.com/ohmymeowy


PS.: if you'd like to be ever so kind and further boost my ego, then why don't you click on the following links and hype/like/comment on my outfit post! =D - my lookbook page // my chictopia page

1 comment:

  1. Must admit I share your hatred of Summer. On the plus side, it's perfect Kilt weather! =D

    ReplyDelete