Friday 11 October 2013

Almost Natural~

Dress [click!] - Motel Rocks
Top [click!] - Motel Rocks
Necklace - Accessorize
Tights - F&F @ Tesco

You know what's weird? I almost feel like I look photogenic, despite this being taken straight on rather than in profile or otherwise and without me making some ridiculous angle or whatever. In fact, also speaking of 'almost', the photo content itself is almost perfect... if only it weren't for that damned slightly upturned hemline!! Grr...

For the first time ever I took my OOTD photos using a self timer, and I've got to say, it was a lot of hard work. It probably didn't help that I can't pose for life and I forgot to put a marker on the floor to indicate where I'm supposed to stand and I kept on tripping on the tripod when checking on how the shots are going, thus, shifting the frame into disarray... yeah, lots of problems.

So in this look I'm wearing some of the wonderful goodies I got from a recent Motel Rocks sample sale [mentioned in this post] and I've got to say, I am not regretting my picks one bit! My only issue really is that both items are a size too big (samples mainly come in S = size 10), but at the same time, for the dress at least, I'm kind of liking the slight oversized-ness, so could be worse! ^^


-Philippa. x
---
http://ohmymeowy.tumblr.com
http://www.twitter.com/ohmymeowy


PS.: as usual, for a 20% discount in the motel rocks online store, just use the code 'meowy' at checkout! =D

1 comment: