Wednesday 7 September 2016

Holiday Beauty Haul!~

Someone once said to me that the whole point of going on holiday was to spend money, and while I still argue that that isn’t really true, I sadly did end up spending all the money during my recent summer holiday trip, sigh.


Okay, so looking at it all, it’s not really all THAT much, but still, quite excessive for someone with no money and especially weird for someone who probably uses beauty products like, once a week… =/



But how could I help myself? Look at all that Sephora goodness!! Why don’t we have a Sephora yet anywhere in the UK?! Oh, the injustice… but anyway, whilst having the rare pleasure of being in an ACTUAL Sephora store I had to pick up some of their little own brand products and the mini perfumes in particular are just the perfect stocking filler type purchase I just couldn’t resist! 


Tarte Tartelette In Bloom (Tartelette 2) palette - (currently unavailable on QVC, sadly)

Also in Sephora I picked up these lovelies as, sadly, they aren’t available anywhere in the UK either, so… yeah. Actually, that’s a lie, Tarte products recently became available on QVC, but it’s not really the same as buying the stuff in person, amirate?! And the ‘Tartelette In Bloom’ palette has been on my wishlist ever since it first came out and I saw Bunny (a.k.a. Grav3yardGirl) post a video about it and I am sooooo happy to finally own it, so yayyy! And it smells good too!



Look at how cute these bits are!! I know that ‘kawaii’ is Japanese and Tony Moly is a Korean brand, but whatever, all their stuff is just so kawaiiii!! Upon visiting their store I made it a point to leave with at least one panda product  (thank you tumblr) and just look at how cute that panda eye stick is?! And it works well too, so worth it! As for the bamboo gel thing, look at that packaging! Not as cute, but still very cool!


(honestly not sure where to find links to this stuff online, sorry!)

Lastly, I got a few interesting things I found in Daiso, which is basically like Poundland but the Japanese version. I’ve noticed there’s been a bit of a craze with charcoal beauty products recently and couldn’t help myself when I saw these as I reaaaally wanted to try it out but couldn’t afford anything back home, so I’m really happy I found these! Goodness knows after the torture my skin has been going through this summer I’m going to need some extra help, and if YouTube is telling the truth then this should do the trick!

So again, not THAT much stuff, but still enough to be considered a haul, right? At least it’s a new post I guess… first post of the year, woop woop! (lol, whoops more like it’s already september!!)

BONUS: I SPENT SO MUCH MONEY AT SEPHORA I GOT ALL THESE FREE SAMPLES! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!!? xD


-Philippa. x

No comments:

Post a Comment