Sunday 9 July 2017

Hide and seek...~



Dress - Dresslink
Belt - Boohoo
Harness - etsy (@modministrymerch)
Boots - Topshop

Photo credit - Mac Honeyman

This shoot was a weird one. Very weird.

I don't really know what possessed me to dress up like this, other than that it was really hot out and for some reason I put on wayyy too much make-up and so figured, why not go all out 'wtf'? Sure, it might not look all that crazy here, but let me tell you, it's the pics that didn't make the cut that tell the story of how this basic look was actually just that little bit too much! Maybe I'll post some in like a bloopers post one day...

However, I do like this outfit; the boots are my favourites, the dress is lovely and light (and the closest i'll ever get to owning a blackmilk piece, seeing as how it's a knock-off and all...) and the belt always makes me feel cool and feminine and super skinny, even though I'm totes not! ^^

AND, best of all, despite wearing all black, I was not completely roasting! Win! Still not sure about that hair though - what should I do?!? xP

Philippa. x

No comments:

Post a Comment