Tuesday 10 September 2013

Too Sunny to Smile~



Top - Forever 21
Shorts - H&M
Tights - Claire's Accessories
Creepers - everything5pounds.com

In a way, it's kind of ironic how I'm posting this OOTD featuring too much sun, right when all of a sudden there seems to be not enough sun, and to be honest, I'm still deciding which I prefer.

As can be correctly assumed, these photos were taken AGES back when summer was in full swing and when I was struggling a fair bit to dress appropriately, though I don't think I did too badly with this outfit. My favourite item was the top which I got on sale at Forever 21 wayyy back. The material is really light (so super appropriate - finally!) and the criss-cross back detail is just the most awesome thing ever!

Now if only sunny weather wasn't so damn bright and hot...! ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment