Thursday 19 September 2013

Wannabe Vampire...?~



Top - Stables Market, Camden Town
Dress (worn as skirt) - Motel Rocks
Tights - Topshop
Necklace - Forever 21
Fascinator - Claire's Accessories
Garter - Urban Outfitters
Ring - eBay

This was the idea of my two little half-siblings. So, I casually put on some dark purple lipstick when one of them says to me "hey! you look like a vampire with that lipstick! but you're not wearing the right clothes and there's not enough make-up on your face..." The second that was said, I was reminded of this top given to me by my friend Theresa years ago and straight away started changing into what became the outfit above!

Once again, photo taken by my little 6 year old half-sister and I must say it's still not too shabby, especially for what totaled in at less than 5 minutes worth of effort on her part.

Oooh, and this was also the first time I got to wear my fascinator which I bought wayyy earlier this year from Claire's Accessories during an INSANE sale, which was super exciting for me as it had just been accumulating dust before. ^^



-Philippa. x
---
http://ohmymeowy.tumblr.com
http://www.twitter.com/ohmymeowy


PS.: just over a day to go before my first batch of eBay listings end, so hurry on over to here before you miss out!!
PPS.: also, to all you loobook and chictopia fans, check out my pages (links to the right of this post) and hype/vote/comment on/love/etc. my looks! please and thankies!

No comments:

Post a Comment